I also send weekly letters called The Studio Visit.
Hire me* for:
• Branding your < 25 person company/organization/event/non-profit.
• Designing and developing small, informational websites.
• Showing work in your art exhibition.
• Presenting a talk for your conference, artist gathering, or classroom.
• Writing an article for your publication.
*Priority will be given to black, queer, and women-led organizations.
• I'm currently an artist in resident for the 2014-15 U of Chicago Arts and Public Life/CSRPC program. I've completed residencies at ACRE from 2011-2012 and Chicago Artist Coalition's HATCH Projects from 2012-2013.
• I've created design work for: 22nd Century Media, TEDxWindyCity, Black Girls Run, Soul City Church, Red Bike and Green, Briar Rabbit, Divyn Media, Iron & Wire, Filter Photo Festival's Image 37, Tribune Publishing, and Pop Up Addis.
• I create music under U+1F60C.
If you like what I create, write, and record, you can send me a little money if you are feeling generous.