You should hire me for:
• Branding your < 25 person company/org/event.
• Designing and developing small, informational websites.
• Showing work in your art exhibition.
• Presenting a talk for your conference, artist gathering, or classroom.
• Writing an article for your publication.
I probably won't be a good fit if:
• Your company is > 25 people, you have a product I don't align with ethically, or have a tiny budget promising "exposure." (If you have to question, it probably is.)
• You are looking to build a site with full commerce functionality. If so, I have plenty of great people I can get you in touch with.
• If your exhibition consists of all (white) males, or if you are considering my work in your exhibition because it will be "edgy" and bring "the black perspective."
• If the lineup of your conference is of all (white) males and you didn't reach out to women, particularly of color and LGBTQI, first. If you haven't, I have plenty of great people I can get you in touch with.
Wonderful, I think we would be a great match.
One (1) slot is available for design and development work for Summer 2015. You can hop on the waiting list for Fall 2015 below.
I'm currently available for exhibitions and talks until Winter 2015.
Wait, you threw all that information at me.
Who are you again?
I'm James T. Green, pleased to meet you.
• I'm currently an artist in resident for the 2014-15 U of Chicago Arts and Public Life/CSRPC program. I've completed residencies at ACRE from 2011-2012 and Chicago Artist Coalition's HATCH Projects from 2012-2013.
• I've created design work for: TEDxWindyCity, Uber, Black Girls Run, Soul City Church, Red Bike and Green, Briar Rabbit, Divyn Media, Iron & Wire, Filter Photo Festival's Image 37, and Tribune Publishing.
• I create music under U+1F60C.
Okay so you do all these things, cool.
Where do you work though?
I live with my partner in the neighborhood of Pilsen. We converted an extra room into a working studio. You can also visit me at Autotelic Studios where I share space with 8 other artists, The Arts Incubator in Washington Park, Some Office, or wherever there's Wi-Fi.
Dang, I really like what you do and I want to support you, but I don't want to hire you for a project.
If you like what I create, write, and record, you can send me a one-time donation or support my practice on Patreon starting at $1 per month.
I seriously have a question that was not addressed in the paragraphs above.
Totally alright. I know, this is a super long About page right? You can just contact me below and we can chat.